Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Any day, any time, we got you covered!
Emergencies don't happen on our schedule. Due to that our schedule at SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda is always.
We provide emergency restoration services any time and any day. Even 3:00AM on Christmas, we will be there.
People always worry that our staff may be unhappy providing these services but I think our General Manager sums it up quite well:
You may feel, "Wow that seems frustrating for you all!" but you would be wrong. Murphy's Law may land me in your Kitchen on Thanksgiving day, but for me that just means one more family I get to spend some time with. If I do my job right I get the joy of saving the Holiday! Also I never seem to be able leave on a Holiday job without being forced to take some kind of food with me, and that is just awesome! -Troy Jr.
So don't hesitate, if you need help. Call us today! Or tomorrow! Or any day!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (916) 991-1522
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1960 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.