What is a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Program?
You probably know the importance of having an emergency kit or emergency plan ready for action in case disaster strikes. If you are a business owner then you know that OSHA requires you to have some sort of emergency action plan to help ensure you and your employee’s safety.
But what about your property. Do you know what to do after the disaster and how to get your business back on track as quickly as possible? What does insurance cover, does everything need to be rebuilt, can we use our equipment again, and when can people go inside and get back to work, the question go on and on…
At SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda we know the headache that follows a disaster and the need to have everything go back to normal. We are here 24/7 to answer your calls and quickly start the process of making it "Like it never even happened." We also provide a free program that will help decrease your stress during the aftermath of the disaster.
Like an emergency kit or emergency plan we have the Emergency Ready Program. By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for your commercial property, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
This Program is;
- Free – No cost assessment of your facility
- It is easy and doesn’t take long to create your company profile
- It was designed to contain the critical information needed in case of an emergency
- Provides a quick reference of what to do, who to call, and details such as shut-off valve locations
- Establishes your local SERVPRO, SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda as your disaster restoration provider
- Helps you understand the order of action that authorizes disaster work to begin - This minimizes time which saves you money and gets you conducting business sooner
For more information on commercial disaster mitigation and restoration call SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda at 916-991-1522. Or click here for more information on the Emergency Ready Program.