Grilling Tips from Your Friends at SERVPRO of North Highlands of Rio Linda
Stay safe Sacramento, grilling tips to prevent fire this summer.
Year round Sacramento locals are injured while using their grills, whether they are gas powered or charcoal powered. Following these helpful safety tips can help Sacramento stay safe and prevent fires this summer:
- Keep your grill away from your house, as far as you reasonably can. Never use a grill under any overhangs wood or otherwise
- Make sure the grill has sturdy ground to sit on- prevent it from falling over
- Keep your grill clean to prevent unwanted fire
- Always supervise the grill while you are using it
- Use long tools to keep yourself safe while using the grill
- Make sure anyone not using the grill stays away from the grill
From your friends at the SERVPRO of North Highlands and Rio Linda, we wish Sacramento a safe and fire free summer. If you face fire, water, mold, home, or commercial damage, call us at (916) 991-1522, or visit our website for more information.