Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day from all of us at SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda!
It’s Mother’s Day and mom should be taking it easy and relaxing on her special day.
Treat your mom and have her carpet or upholstered furniture professionally cleaned by SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda.
At SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda we clean and restore your carpets and upholstered furniture.
- Professional cleaning will remove dirt, dust, and stains from your upholstery, making it look better and ensuring it lasts longer.
- Professional upholstery and carpet/rug cleaning using steam can kill dust mites, while vacuuming just removes them temporarily. This improves indoor air quality and may reduce symptoms of allergies and asthma.
- Professional cleaning removes other small particles and debris. Things too small for the human eye to see, like bacteria, insect parts, fragrances, chemical fumes from household cleaners, fabric fibers, smoke, mold spores, and pollen are embedded in upholstery fibers.
Call SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda today! 916-991-1522
SERVPRO of North Highlands and Rio Linda is Hiring!
Spread the word! SERVPRO of North Highlands/Rio Linda is hiring Fire and Water Damage restoration Production Crew Chiefs & Technicians.
We are seeking someone who is comfortable working hard in challenging situations, enjoys meeting new people, has excellent communication skills, and is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you'll thrive in this work environment.
As a valued SERVPRO® employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and advance. Compensation is $22,000-$66,000 per year depending on experience.
- Inventory and load the work vehicle with equipment, products, and supplies needed for each project.
- Maintain a clean and organized vehicle and clean equipment appearance.
- Maintain a clean and professional physical appearance.
- Prepare rooms/areas for work activities. Set up staging area and equipment for each project.
- Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Perform production processes following SERVPRO® production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Ensure clear two-way communication with crew chief and other technicians (especially regarding customer needs and concerns).
- Perform end-of-day/end-of-job cleanup and breakdown. Leave jobsite with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Restoration Crew Chief should have 1-year Experience. Technicians can be trained.
- Effective oral communication
- Available to work overtime and at off-cycle hours
- Basic math skills
- Experience in cleaning/restoration preferred
- High school diploma/GED
- IICRC certifications WRT and FSRT required
- IICRC certifications ASD and AMRT preferred
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds regularly, occasionally up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights, work in tight spaces (e.g., crawls spaces, attics)
- Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively push/pull/lift/carry objects
- Ability to work with/around cleaning products/chemicals
Experience is a Plus:
- Fire and Water Restoration
- Carpet Cleaning
- Contents/Structure Cleaning
- Construction Work
- Demo Work: 1
Call us at 916-991-1522 or email us at office@SERVPRO10057.com.
For Immediate Service in Sacramento, Call SERVPRO
Sacramento Residents: We provide immediate service day or night!
SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda provides 24-hour emergency service and is dedicated to being faster to any-sized disaster in Sacramento. We can respond immediately to your emergency and have the expertise to handle your restoration or cleaning needs.24-Hour Emergency ServiceFaster to Any-Sized DisasterHighly Trained Restoration TechniciansA Trusted Leader in the Restoration IndustryLocally Owned and OperatedAdvanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 – 916-991-1522
Whether your Sacramento home needs emergency flood damage or your upholstery cleaned, you can depend on us. Our technicians have extensive cleaning and restoration training and can make your property look its best. Learn more about our residential services:Water Damage RestorationFire Damage RestorationMold RemediationStorm Damage RestorationCleaning ServicesBuilding/Reconstruction Services
There's never a convenient time for fire or Water damage to strike your Sacramento commercial property. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when the need arises for professional cleaning or emergency restoration services we have the training and expertise to respond promptly with highly trained technicians to get your property back to business. Learn more about our commercial services: http://www.SERVPROnorthhighlandsriolinda.com/commercial-restoration-cleaningCommercial Water Damage RestorationCommercial Fire Damage Restoration
IICRC Certified Firm
We are an IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
The IICRC Develops the Standards For The Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning, water damage restoration and mold remediation. These IICRC standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field: manufacturers, industry organizations, insurance professionals, training schools, contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
About SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda
SERVPRO of North Highlands / Rio Linda specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration and we are an IICRC Certified Firm. We believe in continuous training: from initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.